Recruitment for Administrative Assistants in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is a fascinating country with a rich history and diverse culture. It is also a great place to work, with an economy that is among the strongest in the world. The United Kingdom is a combination of four different countries with each having its own capital city. London which is the capital of one of the country is the largest city.
The United Kingdom is a land of opportunity, where anyone can achieve their dreams if they work hard enough. Despite what you may have heard, it’s still the best place in the world to live, work, and raise a family. One of the distinct features of getting a job in the country is the fact that is law prohibits discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, race, religion, and others throughout the recruitment process.
It’s imperative to inform you that there’s currently available job openings in the country from reputable and growing companies in the country for hardworking, competent, and reliable personnel to work as Administrative Assistants in the country. It’s important that successful candidates must have previous experience working in a related position, capable of excelling under pressure, and can function effectively under little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective interaction with customers
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings and appointments
- Responsible for the effective and positive welcoming of visitors to the organization
- Handle the effective and timely sourcing of supplies for the organization
- Responsible for the effective provision of clerical and administrative tasks of the organization
- Responsible for the effective delivery of outstanding customer service to all customers
- Be on hand to effective respond to customers’ requests, complaints, queries, and concerns.
- Strict adherence to established health and safety regulations
- Effectively perform all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision
- Must be capable of excelling under pressure
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Effective time management skills
- Previous experience in related position is required
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Pay exceptional attention to details
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of lifting heavy objects