Recruitment for Fruit Pickers in Canada
Canada is a North American country stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific oceans with a population of about 37 million. Although it is geographically large, the country’s population is concentrated in its southern regions. Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver are the most populous cities. English and French are the official languages.
Canada is a land of opportunity, where anyone can achieve their dreams if they work hard enough. Despite what you may have heard, it’s still the best place in the world to live, work, and raise a family. One of the distinct features of getting a job in the country is the fact that is law prohibits discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, race, religion, and others throughout the recruitment process.
It’s imperative to inform you that there’s currently available job openings in the country from reputable and growing companies in the country for hardworking, competent, and reliable personnel to work as Fruit Pickers in the country. It’s important that successful candidates must have previous experience working in a related position, capable of excelling under pressure, and can function effectively under little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective harvesting and picking of fruits and veggies
- Responsible for the effective operation of farm tools and implements
- Scheduling and coordination of the daily operation of the farm
- Responsible for the effective care and maintenance of farm tools and implements
- Responsible for the proper examination and inspection of harvested fruit and veggies
- Responsible for the appropriate loading of harvested fruits to trucks
- Responsible for the effective delivery of outstanding customer service to all customers
- Be on hand to effective respond to customers’ requests, complaints, queries, and concerns.
- Strict adherence to established health and safety regulations
- Effectively perform all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision
- Must be capable of excelling under pressure
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Effective time management skills
- Previous experience in related position is required
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Pay exceptional attention to details
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of lifting heavy objects