Recruitment for Waiters and Waitresses in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, also called the UAE, is a federation of 7 emirates located in the southeast region of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf. The country has a very diverse population with more than 200 nationalities represented. Arabic is the official language, but English is also widely spoken. The UAE has a high standard of living, and its economy is based on oil and gas production, trade and finance.
The United Arab Emirates is a land of opportunity, where anyone can achieve their dreams if they work hard enough. Despite what you may have heard, it’s still the best place in the world to live, work, and raise a family. One of the distinct features of getting a job in the country is the fact that is law prohibits discrimination with regards to gender, nationality, race, religion, and others throughout the recruitment process.
It’s imperative to inform you that there’s currently available job openings in the country from reputable and growing companies in the country for hardworking, competent, and reliable personnel to work as Waiters and Waitresses in the country. It’s important that successful candidates must have previous experience working in a related position, capable of excelling under pressure, and can function effectively under little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective welcoming and guiding of guests to the restaurant
- Responsible for the effective and timely presentation of menu to guests
- Responsible for the effective taking and processing of guests order
- Responsible for the effective processing of guests payment
- Responsible for the effective delivery of outstanding customer service to all customers
- Be on hand to effective respond to customers’ requests, complaints, queries, and concerns.
- Strict adherence to established health and safety regulations
- Effectively perform all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Can function effectively under little or no supervision
- Must be capable of excelling under pressure
- Superb communication skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Effective time management skills
- Previous experience in related position is required
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Pay exceptional attention to details
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of lifting heavy objects